I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 1 March 2013

The Camp Site

Once upon a time there were two children. One boy and one girl they were twins. When they were riding their bikes to a campsite they had found a dizzy knocked out man outside a police box. They were wondering why a man was on a camp grounds knocked out outside a police box.


They helped him up and took said him to the camp site. When he woke up he asked "Who are  you and where am I?". The girl then spoke "I'm Laura" then boy said "I'm Richard". Laura then said " your at a campsite and i have a question for you. Who are you"? "Me I'm the Doctor" Doctor who"? Richard asked."Just Doctor is fine". He gave them a smile.  

"Well  nice to meet you but i must be off " Doctor says "off where"? "Off somewhere" "what back to your police box"? Richard asked. "Yes actully where is it"? its ro" "fine ill find it"docter says "well fine then said laura" 

Doctor went back to hes police box and was never seen again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.