I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 21 March 2013

up above

As i was as sad as a clown.
but I didnt make a sound
I cried alot but got over it the next day
but people saw I could not speak.
so someone else did for me.

As it was so quiet but you could hear the echos of me crying
as someone else was already dying.
In my heart.
Everyone showed up but not for me
if you were there you would see.
Where? In my past
but you look into a mirror and see its one way glass
so I knew she was watching me

so when it snowed and when the sun shined
as the waves were full of seagulls
if selotape tried to keep the world together
but i was to sad to notice
As Saturdays and Sundays involved me looking out the window
saying why? Speaking in my mind.

Now i accept shes up above.

Grace Kelly

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.