I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 28 March 2013

What if she was alive!

"What if she was still alive?"
Her heart wasnt beating yes but what if she was taking a deep breath.
like me taking a deeper breath as i go on hoping that we did the right thing but theres something in my gut that doesnt feel right.
Did i do something wrong or something great that was someone elses succes
or was it ...
All i know is if shes alive i would say good night and morning to her everyday
help her with anything that i was strong enough to do.
i keeped moving forward in life forgeting what happened
Ive been crying ever since.
At her funeral you could hear in the mment of scilence me not being silent still crying
but eveyday i put on a fake smile and go out and play but i always look up.
I would look through space through the clouds to see her face once more pictures arnt the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.