I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Monday, 15 April 2013

csi investagatoin

I was going to a slumber party at Rosalie's house with my friends then us three got a text saying the same thing it said that the slumber party was over the text was from Rosalie.
So i went up to Rosalie's house rung the door bell and no one answered so i went back home.
the people going to the slumber party were Zoe , Usha , Michelle and I
Rosalie was home alone while she was waiting for us.
It was for her birthday her birthday was on the 8th of April she was turning 15.
Me and Zoe met up to walk to Rosalie's house at maybe 8:30 to 9:00 to be fashionably late.
We didn't see Michelle never texted us so are we done here?
Michelle lives at 23 rose st I don't know she might live with her mum dad we don't go to her place but her parents are divorced
Her dad and mum were pretty pshyco but we never said anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.