I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 24 May 2013

How to write a song

                                                               How to write a song
                  Have you been dreaming to be Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga on the red carpet?
                   Hi this is Grace's guide to writing a song. I like to start with the lyrics so...

Step 1: The lyrics. all you have to do is think about your day or your dreams you had last night or whatever stood out yesterday or the day before yesterday and start writing.

Step 2: the verses,chorus and bridge. Get them all in order make sure the song makes sense.

Step 3: when you have got your lyrics get a rhythm going it can be fast it can be slow. It's your song.

Step 4: OK you have your lyrics your beat/rhythm all you need to do now is get some friends or family and sing for them.

                Thanks for reading get on to your song and you will be on the red carpet in no time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.