I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Up and Down Criss Cross country

Leg stretches (count for 10 seconds) one two three four five six seven eight nine ten Other leg one two three four five six seven eight nine ten. Line up!

I could hear my heart racing . My eyes were looking straight forward. (so i didn't trip like this girl Emma at the start) I haven't stopped (on the block run)then when i start to stop i stop next to my teacher Miss Thompson so i kept going and got to the top of the hill.
I ran alot didn't stop until i got to the bridge that had shade finally a rest!

I caught up with my friend Mehara we ran together so she could beat someone and i didnt wanna be alone so we ran and ran and ran some more. Yay! Shade again Mehara and I started to walk we actully started to get this plan of running down hills running half way up the hill and then to walk.

But then it was all down hill into school Mehara and I raced to the finish but she bate me I came fourty sixth and was proud of myself! Next yearIi will do better1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.