I think children that are close to turning eleven should remember...
1. Manners. Remember to say Please, Thank you and Sorry. Always hold the door open for someone, All
ways be nice (unless you don't like the person.) You should remember manners so you are liked when you get older.
2. Nearly Eleven year old children should remember the things they have learnt in school. Writing, reading, maths and anything else important for a eleven year old education. You should remember reading, writing and maths because it will get you a job and a great future.
3. Children should learn to do not be scared when watching a scary movie because not being scared in that situation will not come in handy.
4. People near the age of eleven should learn how to use time travel meet up with the Doctor from Doctor Who and say I want to come!
5. Here is the thing there are a lot of sharks and a lot of beaches kids turning eleven should learn how to swim very fast to escape a shark or else they could get eaten.
6. Kids under eleven should learn how to run on grass when it's raining and learn to not slip over. Why? Because they cold fall over and get badly injured.
7. Students eleven and under should learn about the world to know if the world is evil or good So they should go round Earth and study all the countries. Never know this could come in handy.
8. People should learn how to climb trees. They could save a cat or a human.
9. People under eleven should learn how to drive. So they will pass their test instantly and will not hurt anyone.
10. Us kids should learn how to make a wedding cake it's never to early to get married and you never know when you will get married.
11. Always remember to have a little book to write notes in case you need to look back on them.
Kids under Eleven should remember all this stuff it could come in handy.