I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 17 October 2013

Me myself and my life

I'm going to tell you about me.
As you know my name is Grace. I'm different to other people, I'm Me! Me equals a bit of a dark personality in me but i show the happy side to people. Some people don't like me because I'm sad all the time, I hate it when people judge me and be mean because your being yourself,( This is why I'm sad all the time.) but being yourself is awesome and fun.
There is actually a person in me that can not say no, I always say yes (unless its to going out with someone) I just want to say no but I cant, maybe its because of the happy nice person I try to be on the outside but on the inside I'm more dark and different .
Thanks for reading about me and my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.